Photo

Boudoir photos?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:32 PM

i did it once. it was great! im in no shape to do it now but would again when i get back in better shape. which is also supposed to start now too :) haha!

no matter if you decide to do it or not with me. but ladies i honestly feel everyone should do this once in your life!

#12 jthrasher

jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by leigh miller
      i did it once. it was great! im in no shape to do it now but would again when i get back in better shape. which is also supposed to start now too :) haha!

no matter if you decide to do it or not with me. but ladies i honestly feel everyone should do this once in your life!
      lol.. you girls! Leigh.. you of all people should know it's the photogrpahers job to make you look the best! :-) j/k... I know it's important to feel good too. I'm sure you all look great the way you are.

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
        ooohhh! ann another thing to add to the chicago trip? i will send you a link to some i did and see what you think!
        Leigh - please do send me a link (or email), maybe it will inspire me to get my butt in gear! I haven't ruled this out yet - but still not decided!

#14 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:10 PM

i did!

i tell you what. i will even dig out some of mine and send them to you :) lets get in shape together!!! we got an elliptical for christmas. im still to sick to use it but hopefully can start at the end of the week. id love to do the sassy pics again myself and give them to my hubby for our anniversary! i gave the first ones to him for our first anniversary.

#15 jthrasher

jthrasher
          • Banned
          • 486 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
            i did!

i tell you what. i will even dig out some of mine and send them to you :) lets get in shape together!!! we got an elliptical for christmas. im still to sick to use it but hopefully can start at the end of the week. id love to do the sassy pics again myself and give them to my hubby for our anniversary! i gave the first ones to him for our first anniversary.

Click the image to open in full size.

lol. j/k

#16 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:20 PM

LOL Jonathan,,,, See ladies that's what happens when men join the forum.. lol..

#17 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
                Click the image to open in full size.

lol. j/k

ok maybe just one

#18 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:22 PM

Definetly need to be in better shape to do this, part of me would like to because I know FI would LOVE it, but I really hate the camera on a normal day never mind in not so much clothing!

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:24 PM

haha - i got to see them! seriously ladies - get leigh to do your b-pics! they look great! no offense, jonathan, i just haven't seen any you've done.

i am getting myself out of bed and working out every morning. done. i must.

#20 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:26 PM

Ann, after seeing the pics could someone who is shy get them done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users