157 replies to this topic

#111 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pryzeless
    That is crazy. Did you see Chad's groomsman? I wonder what Ryan's last name is. Read the guestbook...crazy!
    i know! i saw that. i've been trying to find ryan's last name to see if it is the same ryan but haven't searched that much. that would be crazy!

#112 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:24 PM

Ha, I had to search on Ryan's last name but I don't think it's Moser..saw something else. So, I guess she didn't sleep with the groomsmen at the wedding like we all thought. Very interesting though. I'm not too sure I was happy about Natalie winning HOH this week.
      As far as why they call Adam "Baller" I guess according to the show he thinks he's some big player that dresses nice and has money. I thought that was pretty funny how they showed how fast he talks sometimes. It is hard to understand..funny. He has grown on me more than at first I thought he was a big weirdo.

#113 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
        i found this little gem. jen was apparently a knottie! and apparently had a very short marriage?!?

Your Wedding Webpage - The Knot
        Holy crap Jessica, where do you find stuff like this?! That's craziness! I wasn't Jen's biggest fan, but wow some people are just crazy in the guestbook! Weird that only 3 people from before BB9 signed the guestbook.

I just did a quick search and it looks like Jen never got married to Chad. Anything that I can find just mentioned "Jen's previous engagement".

Also, Ryan's last name is Quicksall
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#114 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

Ooh, I forgot about this... I wonder if Adam has any idea:

Quote:
          Autism United, a national autism group, is demanding an apology from CBS over controversial remarks made by HouseGuest Adam Jasinski.[36] During the Wednesday episode, Adam stated he worked for an autism foundation and would spend his winnings on a hair salon for people with developmental disabilities "so retards can get it together and get their hair done." His partner in the house, Sheila, told him not to "call them that," to which he said he "can call them whatever I want" because he "work[s] with them all day."[37][38] In a letter obtained by TMZ from John Gilmore, Executive Director of Autism United to Sumner Redstone, Chairman of CBS Corporation, Gilmore demanded action be taken after the Wednesday episode. Gilmore claimed that the network chose to air the segment for "their own personal goals." The organization also called for the show to be cancelled and the organization has contacted advertisers over the issue.[39] Due to the controversy, Lowe's has decided not to advertise during future Big Brother episodes, but it was unclear whether or not they were currently advertising during the program. Autism United has also contacted other advertisers, such as Campbell's Soup, Claritin, Geico, McDonald's and Taco Bell.[40] Autism United and various parents in South Florida are calling for an investigation into Adam Jasinski and the United Autism Foundation. The organization claims to be a 501 c3 charity (deductions made to the organization would be considered tax deductible under current IRS regulations.)[41] The website for United Autism Foundation has an apology regarding Adam's behavior and states he will no longer be working for the company.[42]
          Big Brother 9 (U.S.) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#115 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

i was wondering too. (if he knew he was canned). that's going to be a big surprise!

#116 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:07 AM

Umm does anyone know when the season finale is?

#117 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:32 PM

Clearly no one understands the sheer stress I am going through!!! I leave May 2nd and have been frantically trying to figure out when the season finale is. lol!

I'm pleased to announce that the finale airs 3 days before I leave on April 29th! Phew, that was close!!

Anyways, is anyone else in shock that Natalie and Adam are still in the game. Seriously, I could count their combined IQ points on one hand and they're 2 of the final 5.

#118 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

Wow, the season finale is coming up then. Yeah.. I'm actually kinda surprised Sheila is still in the game as well. I'm bummed because there's no one I really like or am rooting for. I don't really care who wins!

I love Natalie's God Speak. It really amuses me for some reason.

#119 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

i would like to see Ryan win. i think he is kind of a toolbox but hasn't really been a total ahole to other people like most of the others. or maybe Sheila just b/c she is a single mom and it seems like she is struggling

#120 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                    • 794 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:55 PM

I agree I would like to see Ryan or Sheila win. I don't really LIKE any of them but if I had to choose. Ryan seems very nice so I like that about him. I googled Sheila Kennedy and saw some of her old penthouse pictures. LOL She was beautiful but you can definitely tell it was the 80's.
                      HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                      http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users