Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Peanut Butter Blossoms

Since we are moving I won't make these for V-day since I packed all my baking stuff, but if anyone tries these let me know how they are-they look so yummy!

Peanut Butter Blossoms

Ingredients:

48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates

1/2 cup shortening

3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter

1/3 cup granulated sugar

1/3 cup packed light brown sugar

1 egg

2 tablespoons milk

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

Granulated sugar

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.

2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.

3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.

4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.

the 23rd, but DH is taking two grad classes so I have to pack everything and he and his friends will move it all. I only have energy to pack on the weekends, but I got a ton done this weekend.

Wow that's coming up quickly!! Are you moving fairly close to where you live now??

More power to you for doing all of the packing, I HATE packing! I'm more of a take-everything-from-the-drawer-and-dump-it-in-a-random-box type of a person!!

hijacked.gif

Will only wanted to get big boxes so they are all really heavy, but yes the move is so soon, I am excited. The townhouse is about 10 minutes away, so we will get one larger uhaul and take one (hopefully). We have accumulated so much stuff for some reason.

I have no pics, but maybe I can give you a mental picture.

Picture this: a plump little peanut butter cookie with a hershey kiss plopped on top, SO GOOD!