Photo

Hi, I'm Felissa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FELISSATORRE

FELISSATORRE
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:51 AM

HI guys, I thought it would be nice to get to know everyone a little better. My name is Felissa Torres and I am getting married at Dreams on May 6, 2006. I am a flight attendant and so is my fiance. I am 26 years old and live in Belmont, CA. My dad and step-mom live near cabo so I go down there at least twice a year but haven't spent much time in cabo itself. I might actually be going down next week, not sure yet. Let me know if you have any questions. Felissa

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:38 PM

hey sweetie, that is a great idea...maybe you can repost this under the newbies section as a new thread to start the trend...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:39 PM

I live in San Fran and am getting married May 2006 at Dreams in Los Cabos.

I am 30 years old. we will have approx. 50 guest, then will probably have another reception in san francisco.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 FELISSATORRE

FELISSATORRE
    • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:59 PM

HI guys, I thought it would be nice to get to know everyone a little better. My name is Felissa Torres and I am getting married at Dreams on May 6, 2006. I am a flight attendant and so is my fiance. I am 26 years old and live in Belmont, CA. My dad and step-mom live near cabo so I go down there at least twice a year but haven't spent much time in cabo itself. I might actually be going down next week, not sure yet. Let me know if you have any questions. Felissa

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 08:18 PM

hey felissa!

if you book a wedding at dreams and put a deposit down, they give you2 nights to check out the place(hotel, food, meet with coordinator)

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users