Photo

How to choose a TA?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 dc22173

dc22173
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:03 AM

I had no idea what a TA really did until I came upon this site. I was always under the impression that they charged you for booking your trip. I believe in booking my own trips through expedia or travelocity but once I read up on how easy and inexpensive it was to get a TA to help you, I figured I would give it a try. We have a large group going to Cancun next year and I definately did not want to be responsible for making all their travel arrangements. I have heard lots of good things about Tammy, the host of this forum. I have contacted her to see if she can help me make my travel arrangements and help me get through the wedding coordinator at Dreams Cancun.

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dc22173
      I had no idea what a TA really did until I came upon this site. I was always under the impression that they charged you for booking your trip. I believe in booking my own trips through expedia or travelocity but once I read up on how easy and inexpensive it was to get a TA to help you, I figured I would give it a try. We have a large group going to Cancun next year and I definately did not want to be responsible for making all their travel arrangements. I have heard lots of good things about Tammy, the host of this forum. I have contacted her to see if she can help me make my travel arrangements and help me get through the wedding coordinator at Dreams Cancun.
      She is a dreams expert & exactly who you need to plan a wedding at Dreams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users