Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Has Anyone Flown AeroMexico?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
per bag. so you just gained a whole lot of extra luggage!!

Well, I thought it was per bag, but I wasn't sure! Thanks, Morgan!

Oh, I wanted to ask you if you had to get an extra seat for your one guest you asked about before? I have a SIL that is overweight and both of Jay's sisters are overweight too and now I am worried they might be uncomfortable.

martha, isn't it a little late to book an extra seat? don't worry about them. if they're uncomfortable, that's their problem at this point. worry about you, jay, and noah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
martha, isn't it a little late to book an extra seat? don't worry about them. if they're uncomfortable, that's their problem at this point. worry about you, jay, and noah.
Probably not too late, it would probably just be extra expensive!
I just want everyone to enjoy their vacation and not be squished. But, I guess they already knew they were overweight when they purchased their flight, right? I just don't wanna hear anyone bitching....ugh. I am dreading it already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Probably not too late, it would probably just be extra expensive!
I just want everyone to enjoy their vacation and not be squished. But, I guess they already knew they were overweight when they purchased their flight, right? I just don't wanna hear anyone bitching....ugh. I am dreading it already!
well, that's what i was thinking, but didn't want to say...maybe it'll be a wake up call...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
well, that's what i was thinking, but didn't want to say...maybe it'll be a wake up call...?
All 3 have been trying to lose weight for years. sad.gif

I haven't flown with them yet but will be going to PV in October with them. I have friends that fly AM all the time and have no problem with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
I haven't flown with them yet but will be going to PV in October with them. I have friends that fly AM all the time and have no problem with them.

Good to hear, thanks!