• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:32 PM

My mom's sisters family now spans five generations. They got together at Christmas & took a picture together. Unfortunately, none of the pictures turned out great. Most were really dark. The two best pictures are below. I combined them to make one decent picture. The changes are more obvious as a slideshow, so if you want to go to my photobucket account here is the link: Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:34 PM

Well I don't know JACK about photshop, but I think it looks good! I can't really tell where you have changed anything...

#3 Gretchen

Gretchen
      • Banned
      • 416 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:35 PM

WOW! That is really cool Morgan! I can't seem to be able to do anything with photoshop. I am not savy enough. BUT - what a great thing to do! I wish I could do more stuff like that. GREAT JOB!
        Gretchen "GiGi"

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:43 PM

My mom asked me to put my cousins pretty smile on everyone, because no one else is really smiling. Here it is:

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:01 PM

hahahaa, now that's funny. the baby with the grown-ups mouth smiling. hahahahaha

#6 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:15 PM

Ha ha. Wow that is great. I can tell you even changed the little girls face to where she is looking ahead. I wish I could maneuver photoshop like that!

#7 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:17 PM

haha how funny morgan. i wish i was that savvy with photoshop! unfortunately i only have it on my computer at work and im often too busy to be playing with photos while doing stuff here. whenever i do have the time, i call the art director to ask him how to do it haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users