Photo

Oh SH*#, I screwed the pooch on this one....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:08 PM

Guys are clueless. When you say "lace up" he was probably picturing some new lace up bra. Plus even if you tell one of your girlfriends that your dress has a corset back, she will even have a VERY hard time figuring out what your dress looks like. I wouldn't worry at all.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Karen

Karen
    • 1,308 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lambert13
      You got nothing to worry about. Trust me. Karen let a few details slip here and there and honestly most of the time I did not even know what she was talking about with the dress. I was completely (and very happily) surprised when I saw her.

If she had said something about lacing it up I probably would have figured it was something completely different than what she was really talking about.
      huh? When did I let anything slip about my dress? Oh wait....maybe about the color. Oh and I almost showed him a pic on my digital camera when I was flipping through pictures. OK maybe i did slip a little. lol. Yeah anyhoo.....don't worry I don't think anything you said gave anything major away.
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users