Sign in to follow this  
Varia

Recommendations for TTD photo session locations

Hi ladies,

I will be in Jamaica at the beginning of June to photograph the wedding in Grand Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay.

I was just wondering what locations you could recommend to use for the Trash The Dress photo session outside of the resort somewhere around Runaway Bay or Ocho Rios.

Thank you,

oh my earlier post didn't post...I believe there is a fern gully near Ocho Rios, I think it would be a really cool unique location to do the TTD session

Hey, we just got back from photographing a wedding at the Shaw Park Gardens. Its about 10 minutes from downtown Ocho Rios. Anyway, it is absolutely perfect for a TTD. Tons of amazing banyon trees, palms, a waterfall to die for and shallow creaks and ponds everywhere. Depending on what you are aiming for, I would check it out. We unfortunately didnt have time to do a TTD since we were stopped from a cruise to do the wedding. The ship leaves when the ship leaves. HAHA! Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariaStudio View Post
Thank you ladies, for your quick reply.

Wow, both locations are great!

One more question: how far is Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay?
I don't think its close at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariaStudio View Post

One more question: how far is Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay?
It isn't that far actually, maybe 20 minutes max? We passed through there when we were almost to Mammee Bay/ROR and our driver pointed it out.