Photo

Rehearsal Dinner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dms8447

dms8447
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:55 PM

We're having our wedding at the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun in July and were looking at potential spots nearby for a rehearsal dinner for about 60 people. We were thinking of Lorito Joe's. Any thoughts?
    Dana

#2 Opice34

Opice34
    • 414 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

I haven't been to Lorito Joe's, but I am also looking for a good rehearsal dinner spot in Cancun.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've done some searching on the board and haven't found much yet.

#3 dms8447

dms8447
      • 12 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:21 AM

We're going to go with Laguna Grill. You might want to do a web search and check out the website with "Cancun Menus". The 2 gringo's are very helpful and helped us try to figure out which place to go to and helped in communicating with the restaurants.

#4 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:59 AM

Are you looking for any particular type of food? When I was down for a sight visit, I checked out a couple potential locations for a rehearsal dinner. One was La Casa de Las Margaritas. La Casa de las Margaritas, Cancun - Discovery Mexico
          It was a very cute place and the margaritas were fantastic.

We also looked at a place La Dolce Vita (Italian Seafood). La Dolce Vita Restaurant Cancun Mexico Serves Italian Seafood in the Cancun Hotel Zone for Dinner, Lunch, Parties, Weddings and Catering

I have some information on both. If you are interested send me an email and I will forward what I have (including pictures).

#5 Jessica&Adam

Jessica&Adam
          • 159 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

Hey! Would you mind emailing me the info you were talking about (melissa)?! My email is jessica.holland@hyatt.com. I'm also looking for a spot to check out during my site visits for the rehersal dinner.

thanks!

Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users