• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

Cute shoes!

Glad you got one more thing off your list.

#22 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind responses!

Morgan, I've tried zappos a few times and the sorting by color is awesome! But they are usually on the more expensive side. I figured to check one more time (or lots of mroe times!) until I find the pair I want for the reception...
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Have you tried zaapos to sort by color? I wanted red wedge shoes & was happy to find them on zappos quickly.
      Lizz - sorry to hear you were dissappointed as well. Let me know when you unpack. I am thinking that I will try to make my own, cuz first of, they were HUGE, but they also didn't look that great.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizz
      Carly, I did get them. I didn't think they were the best quality, but for the price I am happy with them and think they will look good in my hair. I got a mixed bag of about 12 flowers and I honestly can't remember what they are. As soon as I unpack that box (hopefully sometime this week!!!!), I will let you know.
      Amy - I've been looking everywhere!!! Orange is seriously a hard color to find. But I figured to go cheap for the beach shoes so if I have to spend alot on the reception shoes, it kinda equals out. Smart thinking, huh?
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by amy&andy08
      So cute! Now we will have to help you find some sexy orange stillettos...hmmmm.....Good call on getting the cheaper ones!!!

#23 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

Michael Antonio Hogan Heels Orange: MAhogan_orange_ CutesyShoes

Michael Antonio Hilton Heels Orange: hilton_orange_ CutesyShoes

Wild Diva Jelena41 Heels Yellow: jelena41_MUSTARDYELLOWfloralfabric CutesyShoes
        Those have a cute flower on them.....

Michael Antonio Tulsa Heels Mustard (Yellow): tulsa_mustard CutesyShoes
        (More yellow than orange.....)

#24 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:09 PM

Have you thought about gold Sometimes you can find some golds that look very "orangey" There are a ton of cute gold ones on this site, if you search by color you can find a ton...but I'm not sure what color jewelery you are wearing...that makes a difference obviously....HAVE FUN!
          Michael Antonio Vixen Heels Gold: MAvixen_gold_ CutesyShoes

Wild Rose Windy73 Heels Gold: windy73_GOLDmetalliocpu_ CutesyShoes

Wild Rose Misty104 Heels Gold: misty104_GOLDmetallicpu_ CutesyShoes

Marichi Mani Natalie01 Heels Gold: natalie01_gold CutesyShoes

#25 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:41 PM

Thanks, Amy! I love the 1st ones on both of these. And I remember when you told us about this website and I actually check it often. I could spend SO much money on there!! There are tons of cute and inexpensive shoes, but nothing had jumped out at me before. I think I love the 1st link from the second one you posted though.
            Have you thought about gold Sometimes you can find some golds that look very "orangey" There are a ton of cute gold ones on this site, if you search by color you can find a ton...but I'm not sure what color jewelery you are wearing...that makes a difference obviously....HAVE FUN!

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=carlymcmullen;237506]Thanks everyone for the kind responses!

Morgan, I've tried zappos a few times and the sorting by color is awesome! But they are usually on the more expensive side. I figured to check one more time (or lots of mroe times!) until I find the pair I want for the reception...

They will price match. I use the website to find the style & brand i want. Often I end up buying it from another website or doing the price match.

#27 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:55 PM

Also, check out shoes.com. They have the sort by color option too. And they usually have more sales & coupons. Here are a few i found

They also have free shipping & returns

$10 off $35+ coupon code FSNV6 expires 3/31/08

$40 + free shipping on $200+ exclusions apply coupon code MCSHOES expires 1/31/08

Works! 15% off purchase WAMU expires 1/31/08-

$20 off $150+ order. Coupon Code: JANSAVE Exp. 1/31/08

#28 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:03 PM

Cool! Thanks! I did not know about the price match either. Great, now that is what I will be doing for the next 2 hours while I should be working!

#29 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                    Cool! Thanks! I did not know about the price match either. Great, now that is what I will be doing for the next 2 hours while I should be working!
                    They match 110%. Shoes.com matches 115%. I think how it works is if their shoes are listed for $100 & you find them elsewhere for $90, you pay this much:

$100-$90=$10 (difference) x10%= $1

$90 (other price) - $1= $89

Make sense? Basically the 10% price match doesn't add up to a lot. But, just having a price match is great.

There is also shoebuy.com, but their returns are not as easy. They are still good, just not as fast & simple as the others. Then amazon has a new shoe thing called endless.com. I haven't bought anything, but the website features are cool.

#30 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

Oh lordy. Just went to endless.com and so frigging cool! I love online shopping!!! thanks Morgan!

Love these! Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users