Photo

Atlanta Meet-up

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#81 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

I could try and squeeze in Sunday if that works better for everyone. Just let me know as soon as possible, I will be off line until later tonight. I think I am going to send a PM to some other Atlanta girls to peak their interest, b/c this post does not come up in my new/unnread threads for some reason!
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#82 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:36 PM

Hey i can do tomorrow at 1pm. Sorry for the late reply!! Thanks TwinkleToes for PM-ing me
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#83 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:00 PM

Brittney - Are you still ok with Sunday at 1pm?

#84 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
        • 679 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by twinkletoes
          Brittney - Are you still ok with Sunday at 1pm?

1:00 still works for me.
          Brittney & Peter
          July 12, 2008
          Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#85 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:39 PM

Ok ladies, so its set. Tomorrow, Sunday, 4/27 at 1pm at Pappasitos off of Windy Hill. Here is the address just in case anyone needs it.

2788 Windy Hill Rd., Marietta, GA 30067

Thanks Brittney for putting this together!!! See you ladies tomorrow :~)

#86 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:46 PM

Christina- we need a picture of you!!
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#87 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
              • 2,302 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                Christina- we need a picture of you!!

Lol, so sorry. You'll have to wait until tomorrow! I dont do pictures :~)

Just kidding, but my camera and camera bag was stolen a few months ago with all of my SD cards in it along with my camera cords and those are the only recent pictures I have :~( So technically, you will have to wait until tomorrow, lol. I'll just have to sneak up on you guys :~)

#88 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

Hey ladies, its storming pretty bad in my area! We have no power. Is it bad in Marietta Hopefully it comes back on soon :~(

#89 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                  • 2,302 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:52 AM

Hey Ladies,

I must say I was really nervous prior to this gathering, but when 1st meeting Brittney upon my arrival, she put all that to rest.

I just wanted to say I enjoyed meeting all of you yesterday. And thanks for Courtney and Nadegee (I'm sure I'm spelling your name wrong, sorry) for taking time out of their newlywed schedules to join us :~) You girls both gave great advice and tips that I really do appreciate. And Courtney, wow, your jewlery is soooo pretty in person, the pictures dont do it justice. I'm off to view Nadegee's super star wedding photos, lol.

And thanks again Brittney for putting this together, btw, lol, I love your laugh! I had a wonderful time having lunch with you ladies. Its good to finally put a 'real face' and voice with all of my forum buddies. There's nothing better than starting off a good week with great conversation and lunch!

Hopefully we can get together again later this year.

#90 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
                    • 679 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by twinkletoes
                      Hey Ladies,

I must say I was really nervous prior to this gathering, but when 1st meeting Brittney upon my arrival, she put all that to rest.

I just wanted to say I enjoyed meeting all of you yesterday. And thanks for Courtney and Nadegee (I'm sure I'm spelling your name wrong, sorry) for taking time out of their newlywed schedules to join us :~) You girls both gave great advice and tips that I really do appreciate. And Courtney, wow, your jewlery is soooo pretty in person, the pictures dont do it justice. I'm off to view Nadegee's super star wedding photos, lol.

And thanks again Brittney for putting this together, btw, lol, I love your laugh! I had a wonderful time having lunch with you ladies. Its good to finally put a 'real face' and voice with all of my forum buddies. There's nothing better than starting off a good week with great conversation and lunch!

Hopefully we can get together again later this year.
                      I had such a great time too. For a wile I didn't think it was going to happen, and I am so glad we were able to work it out. You are all wonderful, and it was great to meet you.
                      Brittney & Peter
                      July 12, 2008
                      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users