Photo

Wedding and Reception for ROR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ilandking

Ilandking
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

I was just wondering, is anyone doing the wedding at ROR and then a reception back home?

#2 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
    • 148 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:36 PM

We are, there weren't many of our friends and family that could make it to OR, so we are doing a traditional reception at home and keeping the one there very simple. I think we will probably have a total of 12-14 people there for the wedding and a reception at home for around 150.

#3 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

We have 40 guests coming to the ROR, so we are doing the dinner and disco reception there, but we are also having an AHR about a month and a half after we get back to celebrate with all the friends who couldn't make it. We're renting a hall, having a cold buffet, serving Red Stripe beer, and dancing the night away!
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:13 PM

We'll have about 25 people with us at the ROR, and will have an AHR in July with about 150 people.
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#5 Ilandking

Ilandking
          • 47 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:23 AM

wow, wasnt sure if I was the only one....we're acutally doing it the week after we come back from ROR with about 300 people because only about 20 people could come but it was very important to have it in Jamaica...just hope its not too hectic...wish us luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users