• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

This is a great opportunity for someone that is trying to book a last minute wedding. They had a cancellation for May 6-11. This is a small boutique resort that specializes in destination weddings. There are about 30 rooms so you would "lock out" the resort.

Also, the date is very ideal for a wedding in Puerta Vallarta.

For more information post here and I will get back to you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 tempus breve

tempus breve
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:33 AM

Hi Tammy - I'm wondering if you could please give me more information about this opening. I've been scrambling to put together wedding plans over the past couple of weeks (Las Caletas in May!), and I'm looking for an ideal location right now for guests. Would you mind emailing?

#3 PVNovia

• 89 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:33 PM

Hi could you also send me that information please!!! Would this be ideal for a small wedding of 60 guests?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users