Photo

Going to Cancun on Friday for second site visit

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 cheeks75

cheeks75
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

I wish that I could go on a site visit, but I do have a request. Can you price the little bottles of Tequila to go in my OOT bags. Plus, I am interested in knowing how much is Corona over there. Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!

#12 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cheeks75
      I wish that I could go on a site visit, but I do have a request. Can you price the little bottles of Tequila to go in my OOT bags. Plus, I am interested in knowing how much is Corona over there. Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!
      Sure. No problem at all. I will let you know when I return next week. If you think of anything else just let me know.

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:38 AM

I'll be there too this week :) Which hotel are you staying at? I'm just staying at the Oasis Cancun since we need to save for next year..

#14 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
          I'll be there too this week :) Which hotel are you staying at? I'm just staying at the Oasis Cancun since we need to save for next year..
          We are staying at the Fiesta Americana Condesa since that is where we are having the reception! Have fun!!

#15 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
          • 1,016 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cheeks75
            Sorry that I am just now getting back with you. I checked on the little tequila bottles at La Europea and they ranged from 15 pesos up to 45 pesos per bottle. I don't remember seeing Corona in the store so I forgot to check on the price but I asked my wedding coordinator and she said it was about 70 pesos for a 6 pack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter