Jump to content

Photo

Heard of hairstyler Annalisa in PDC?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:38 PM

    At my hotel, a woman named Annalisa from a salon in Playa del Carmen fixes your hair. I've asked my WC for more info, but this is the most I've been able to get. I'd like to know if she is good, before I decide if i want to pay $100 for her to do my hail. I feel like if I can do a good job myself, I'd rather fix it than take my chances with a stranger. I don't know yet if I can do it, because my hair is too short to try. But, I want a really simple style. I don't want to spend time getting a trial updo. There are too many things I want to do in mexico to spend time in a salon.

    If I could find some reviews & know this person works wonders with hair, I'd probably have her do mine. My hotel doesn't charge fees for outside vendors, so I could always hire someone else. Anyone know of someone great in the PDC area who will come to your room to fix your hair?

    #2 Can'tHardlyWait

    Can'tHardlyWait
    • Member
    • 812 posts

      Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:29 PM

      I've never heard of her, so I guess I am not much help on that front, but $100 seems like too much. My hotel only charges $50 for an updo (and they over charge on EVERYTHING!), so I feel like you can probably find someone for a better price than 100

      #3 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:32 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Galit
        I've never heard of her, so I guess I am not much help on that front, but $100 seems like too much. My hotel only charges $50 for an updo (and they over charge on EVERYTHING!), so I feel like you can probably find someone for a better price than 100

        That's how I felt. $100 doesn't seem worth it. I just want a really simple style.

        #4 Yazmin De La Mora

        Yazmin De La Mora
        • Vendor
        • 336 posts

          Posted 19 January 2008 - 04:32 AM

          Hi.
          If she is the italian one, she is very good!

          Regards,
          Yazmin

          #5 rodent

          rodent

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

            Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:27 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yazmin De La Mora
            Hi.
            If she is the italian one, she is very good!

            Regards,
            Yazmin
            yes, she is italian. Do you know anywhere I can find pictures of hair she has styled?

            It's great to hear a good review. I probably should just spend the $100 to ensure I like my hair the day of the wedding. I recently fixed it myself for a wedding I was in. It was OK, but definitly not good enough for all my wedding pictures.

            #6 Yazmin De La Mora

            Yazmin De La Mora
            • Vendor
            • 336 posts

              Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:27 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              yes, she is italian. Do you know anywhere I can find pictures of hair she has styled?

              It's great to hear a good review. I probably should just spend the $100 to ensure I like my hair the day of the wedding. I recently fixed it myself for a wedding I was in. It was OK, but definitly not good enough for all my wedding pictures.
              I am sorry, i do not have anything from her work yet but i know that she is very good as a hairstylist (not make up) from lots of comments i have heard about her work.

              Actually i have requested her last week to come to my house and do something for me to see her work because of the good comments i have heard about her.

              If i see her soon i will ask her to send me some photos and will send it to you.

              Regards,

              Yazmin.

              #7 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:47 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yazmin De La Mora
                I am sorry, i do not have anything from her work yet but i know that she is very good as a hairstylist (not make up) from lots of comments i have heard about her work.

                Actually i have requested her last week to come to my house and do something for me to see her work because of the good comments i have heard about her.

                If i see her soon i will ask her to send me some photos and will send it to you.

                Regards,

                Yazmin.
                Thank you! I really appreciate that!!!




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







                Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter