Photo

consignment bridal salon in michigan?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#9 ajncooter

ajncooter
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:36 AM

Does anyone know of any used or consignment bridal shops in michigan?

#10 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

I don't, sorry. Have you considered checking Davids bridal, if your on a budget you might be able to find a few cheaper dresses their. Or I know their is a few online places that has previously worn dresses.

#11 ajncooter

ajncooter
      • 983 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:49 PM

thanks... no im not a big davids bridal fan... i have already been married and had the big expensive dress.. since im paying now i was thinking i might be able to find a sample dress or a used dress...no biggie! but thanks!

#12 AnnR

AnnR

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 8, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta
        • LocationDowners Grove, IL

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:40 PM

i know a lot of websites for that, or a place in Chicago - but nothing in MI - sorry!

#13 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:56 PM

Hmm maybe I'll sell my dress.. :-) I would check online, maybe try ebay. OR have you been the the white house black market store in Livonia? They have some really pretty simple dresses that would look nice. Plus I get coupons all the time so if you find something I can send you the coupon..

#14 ajncooter

ajncooter
          • 983 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

Thanks Tammy that is my favorite store from Florida... I am so happy that we finally have one and I dont have to go out to sommerset... I think I have all of their dresses so that might be a problem. Ill probably just bite the bullet and get the Jim Hjelm one I want... I just had this crazy idea that i might be able to find a used dress maybe ill go to a sample show or something...

#15 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:57 AM

I thought I was only going to spend 400-600 on my dress.. LOL yeah that didn't happen.. lol.. Once your shopping your going to fall in love with a dress and you won't care (well not much) how much you spend on it. I was married before, and my dress is more expensive then my first one, and I had a huge church wedding the first time.

#16 ajncooter

ajncooter
              • 983 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:54 PM

haaa it seems we are more alike everyday....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter