Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

Thanks so much!

#12 BandE2008

BandE2008
    • 228 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

I have been speaking to a girl on another forum I am on Weddingbells.ca
      who was married there last year ...
      She said her biggest fear was the photos , espc since she had heard not good things about their photographer, but she said he was great - REALLY KNEW the resort and lighting since he works there all the time, and she was over the top happy.
      That being said, i think he gets a lot of bad publicity, but isnt that bad. Also, I hear his website looks uch better then it used to.

#13 mexicobrideIndiana

mexicobrideIndiana
      • 25 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:19 AM

i just got back from having my wedding at el dorado seaside suites. we used the resort photographer and our pics were amazing! i was really shocked. in fact, my travel agent is so impressed with them she is going to use some for her website. i was initially nervous when i looked at the karisma website and saw their sample pictures. but i can reassure you that our pictures were 100 times better than i thought they would be and the guy really knew what he was doing. i know people are really picky about their pictures but if there is anyone on the fence about hiring outside the resort and paying hte extra money, or trying to save a buck by taking the resort photog i would recommend the resort photog. i would have paid twice as much for my pictures and still felt like i should have paid more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter