• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 Elizabeth

Elizabeth
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bianca

Who are you emailing to confirm your date? Natalia? I usually hear back fast from her, but I sent her an email about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing. She usually got back to me within a day or so.

I hope you get your date! It will be exciting to start building up our army of DPA brides!
    Yes I am contacting Natalia. I said the exact same thing as you, I heard back from her in 2 days for everything else, and two weeks ago I sent her the email wanting to confirm our date... and nothing! Maybe she is on vacation? At least I know she isnt ignoring me!
    Elizabeth

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

It's the hotel next to mine. here is an arial map of it.

One nice thing is that it is right by a marina. Captain ricks, a great deep sea fishing charter, leaves right out of that marina.

I have heard that sunscape wasn't nice so hopefully they will improve it now that it is a dreams.

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 nde062010

nde062010
      • 106 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:32 AM

Are any of you going to do a site visit? We probably wouldn't be allowed to do one until after it opens in October right?

#14 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

I'll be right next to this hotel. If I have time & feel like taking a tour, I'll stop by and see if they will show me around. I'll take pictures.

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:47 AM

it shouldn't be a problem. We'll be there 7 days & I imagine one of the days I'll have some free time & feel like walking over. Is the hotel open right now as sunscape?

I planned my wedding without a site visit. I'm excited to finally see the place I've been reading about for 1 year!

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bianca
              It's closed for renovations. I know that a site visit isn't really that necessary, but its a reason for an extra vacation!
              ok since it's closed I'll just take pictures from the outside & see how close I can get to the inside. I can definitly review the beach.

actually this might work out great for us. Their private beach should be empty since it's closed. We might be able to walk over there to have more privacy. or atleast is will spread people out more in front of my hotel.

#17 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:52 AM

Oh my gosh Morgan....u must be sooo excited! 5 days til your wedding! Woo! Hoo!

Good luck with everything and bring back some pics!!!

#18 nde062010

nde062010
                • 106 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

I just emailed Natalia regarding their options for a private reception. She responded with either the beach or Oceana....I don't really want to eat right on the sand but I do want to be outdoors and I don't think Ocean is an open air restaurant

Has anyone gotten into these details yet?

#19 Bianca

Bianca
                  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

I have not looked into these details yet... so not much help here... I need to start tho...
                    19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                    http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

i took pictures of the hotel this week. i'll post them soon. there was a spot on the beach that looked like a reception place. it had a wood floor. i danced on it thinking that it would make for a beautiful reception. it was really fun that dreams was closed because we used their beach like our own private spot. there is a lagoon there that i loved swimming in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter