• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

SOO last minute but I think I want to book a cocktail reception now - I emailed my TA today - did your WC send you pics of the reception places? I just wondered if I should call my WC too or just let the TA handle it? What do you think? Also if you have any pics of the locations I would love to see them!

#12 kiahjane

kiahjane
    • 159 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:57 PM

Oh, shoot. I do have a bunch of pics but they are on my work computer and I won't be back til Monday! Sorry... but I did get them all from my WC, so if I were you I would email her directly and introduce yourself (if you haven't already) and ask for some pictures... otherwise I can certainly send you what I have on Monday...

#13 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

Thanks! I will try calling her on Monday and hopefully it's not too late to book it - The website says it must be booked 60 days prior and Feb 10 it would 60 days - so I better get on the ball!!

#14 kiahjane

kiahjane
        • 159 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:35 AM

I would bet that it will be noooo problem. There were three outdoor terraces - one near each gazebo, and then a bunch of other outdoor locations to choose from. Good luck!

#15 BePhoto

BePhoto
          • 202 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:09 AM

Moon Palace --- ahhh----- I had the BEST steak of my LIFE there! Really - it out did everything1! - Even my Favorite #2 place for steak - Ruth's Chris!

we were there for our honeymoon and the filet was part of the special dinner that honeymooners got...... lieterally to die for!

ENJOY!!

#16 kiahjane

kiahjane
            • 159 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:37 PM

That's awesome James! Which restaurant! I looooove steak & my dad is a wine and steak snob!

#17 BePhoto

BePhoto
              • 202 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:18 AM

hmm.... ill have to get back to you on that one - it was 2 years ago! - I can tell you that they have 2 main buildings there - it was one of the resturants in the southern building - and the resturant had seating literally right next to an outside pool (where nobody swam during the hours when the resturant was open -- it was Fantastic! ... My wife's in the shower, but I'll ask her when she gets out if she remembers the name of it

#18 pixydustkr

pixydustkr
                • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:48 AM

Hey Moon Palace brides! I am getting married there as well on 11/8. When do they let you start on booking the reception sites?

#19 kiahjane

kiahjane
                  • 159 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:17 PM

They say 90 days in advance, but I contacted Miami about 4 months out and asked if they would let me book a specific place so that I could put the specifics on my invites. They were great once I explained why I wanted to get my contacts a little earlier.

Good luck! I am less than two months out and can't wait!

#20 pixydustkr

pixydustkr
                    • 35 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:22 AM

Thanks! I bet you are so excited! I am still in freak-out mode :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter