When it comes to providing guests with a complete vacation experience, Hotel Xcaret Mexico takes the all-inclusive experience to a new heights with their unique all-fun inclusive program.
What is the All-Fun Inclusive Program?
Hotel Xcaret Mexico, a resort in the making for nearly a decade, opened its doors in December 2018 and has wowed its guests with its incredible paradise-like atmosphere and delicious all-inclusive dining program. But what has truly set it apart from other 5-star luxury resorts, is its all-fun inclusive concept. which gives each guest full and free access into local water/nature parks and tours to local ruins and cenotes.
As a guests of the resort, you are allowed unlimited entry and access to:
- Xcaret Park: Nature-based theme park that includes zoo and marine animals, snorkeling, water activities and cultural highlights
- Xel-Ha: Nature-based aquatic water park that features a natural aquarium-like setting for water activities, ziplines and a natural inlet and lagoon for swimming and snorkeling (requires reservation.)
- Xplor Park: Jungle adventure park featuring ziplines, off-road vehicles, rafting & underground rivers.
- Xplor Fuego Park: The evening version of Xplor Park lit up at night giving visitors an entirely different experience from the daytime setting
- Xoximilco Cancun: A nightly dinner cruise combined with a cultural Mexican fiesta and live music on a lagoon setting in Cancun (requires reservation)
- Xenses Park: A unique adventure and nature-based theme park that challenge your senses
Hotel guests also have the ability to partake in the following tours for free:
- Xenotes Enigmatic Waters Tour: A tour to several local cenotes immersed in the jungle of the Riviera Maya featuring rappelling, kayaking, swimming and ziplining (requires reservation)
- Xichen Deluxe Tour: A guided tour to the Chichén Itzá ruins and the town of Valladolid (requires reservation)
- Xel-Ha and Tulum Tour: A tour to the Tulum ruins and Xel-Há water park (requires reservation)
- Xel-Ha and Coba Tour: A tour to the Coba ruins and Xel-Ha water park (requires reservation)
For each of these outings, guests simply go the hotel's main lobby and hop aboard the pink shuttle buses that travel to and from the parks every 15 minutes. At each park, guests will also find a shuttle station where they can hop on the bus to return to the resort. Guests of Hotel Xcaret can ride these shuttle buses free of charge from morning to each of the park's closing hours, and you can also transfer to and from the different parks on these buses if you'd like to visit multiple parks in one day.
While most of the parks do not require advanced reservations, a few of them do -- Xel-Ha and Xoximilco Cancun as well as all the tours. Advanced reservations can be made with the guests services department at the hotel.
The above parks and tours typically costs anywhere between $80 to $150/per person for entry and all-inclusive food and drinks, so having the ability to enjoy these excursions for free as part of your stay at the resort is huge benefit with great value.
What About Food and Drinks When You Go Off-Site?
In addition to access and transporation to these parks and tours, guests can also enjoy unlimited food and beverages at these parks and tours -- so your entire experience and outing is truly all-inclusive.
These hotel perks allow vacationers the unique privilege of never feeling tied down to the resort to enjoy what they paid for. Instead it gives guests the freedom to enjoy off-site activities and fun while still taking advantage of the resort's all-inclusive benefits -- there is truly nothing like it in the region.
Why is Hotel Xcaret Mexico Perfect for Destination Groups?
The all-fun inclusive concept is great for couples but it's truly ideal for families and groups who want to plan fun outings together. Each park and tour offers something different and accommodates people of all ages, so if you're a group planning to visit one of the parks, you can rest assure everyone can find something to enjoy.
One of the best things about having a destination wedding is creating memories with the group that has traveled both near and far for your wedding day. Many destination wedding couples like to plan their festivities so that it is more of a 3 to 4 day experience for their guests rather than just a one day celebration. So often times couples will plan a fun activity for all the guests to do together -- perhaps a beach day, a catamaran ride or a trip to one of the Mayan ruins. But planning excursions or activities like that usually require the couple and their guests to spend more money to participate. When it comes to Hotel Xcaret -- there are no extra expenses to planning a fun excursion for the entire group because the all-fun inclusive program gives you so many options at no additional costs. This is a huge money-saver for wedding groups because they can plan these fun outings as long as everyone is a guests at Hotel Xcaret -- this aspect alone will take your destination celebration to a whole new level and make the planning process that much easier.
The all-fun inclusive program at Hotel Xcaret Mexico is truly a game-changer when it comes to the all-inclusive experience. It gives each guest the freedom to enjoy the resort's amenities and benefits both on and off the property, with a lot of wonderful experiences and memories created in between.
Wright Travel Agency has information on special promotions for weddings and group bookings at Hotel Xcaret Mexico. To find out more details about booking your vacation, honeymoon or destination wedding at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, or any other resort/location, contact Wright Travel Agency at: www.wrighttravelagency.com or you can contact them HERE!
Edited by MarieSamSanchezPhoto