With so many great destination location options throughout the world, choosing the perfect location for your wedding festivities can be a tough task. But the agents of Wright Travel Agency -- the official agency of the Best Destination Wedding Forum -- are experts on the most popular destination regions and they are happy to share their insight when it comes to choosing the best destination area for your dream wedding celebration.
Here are five reason why getting married in the Riviera Maya, Mexico is the right choice for you.
1. You're Looking for a Good Variety of Accommodations for Your Destination Wedding: The Riviera Maya is the gorgeous stretch of land between Cancun and the areas of Playa del Carmen, Akumal and Tulum. In this areas, you'll discover a wonderful mix of simple and affordable and posh and luxurious accommodations -- all lined along the warm turquoise waters the areas is known for.
2. You Want to Be Near the Activities and Action: Most of the region's theme parks and natural attractions can be found along the stretch of the Riviera Maya. From Xcaret Park to Xplor and cenotes galore -- you will never run out of things to do in this region.
3. You Don't Want to be Around City Crowds: If you're trying to stay away from the city life and traffic of Cancun or Playa del Carmen, then finding a resort along the Riviera Maya is the perfect choice. The resorts along this area are like little islands, so rest assure, you and your guests will enjoy the serenity and peace.
4. You Enjoy Incredible Beaches: This stretch along the Yucutan is filled with beautiful beaches to you and your guests to enjoy. So if you have your heart set on a beach wedding or want to enjoy sun, sand and bliss, no need to look further.
5. You are Close to the Big Cities: While you may want to relish in the serenity away from the city, you may also want easy access to the hustle and bustle of city life. If you choose to stay along the Riviera Maya, city life is never too far. Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Akumal/Tulum are just a short drive away. So you have the chance to enjoy the best of both worlds if you choose.
To book or inquire about a location for a destination wedding elopement or wedding, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. You can contact them HERE! or visit the website at www.wrighttravelagency.com
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding photographer and writer/blogger.