With so many great destination location options throughout the world, choosing the perfect location for your wedding festivities can be a tough task. But the agents of Wright Travel Agency -- the official agency of the Best Destination Wedding Forum -- are experts on the most popular destination regions and they are happy to share their insight when it comes to choosing the best destination area for your dream wedding celebration.
Here are five reason why getting married in Costa Rica is the right choice for you.
1. You Love the Eco-Friendly Environment: When it comes to Costa Rica, being a nature lover is key because this country has it all. From beautiful beaches to epic mountains, thrilling rivers and incredible waterfalls amid the gorgeous rainforest backdrop -- Costa Rica is a haven for those who thrive in the great outdoors. And if you're a lover of sunsets, this country has some of the most lovely and dramatically colored skies at the end of each day.
2. You Thrive on Excitement and Adventure: If you're the outdoorsy type, then you'll love all the excitement and adventure that comes with it. Costa Rica is king when it comes to adventurous excursions. Hiking, river rafting, ziplining, diving, fishing, snorkeling, swimming and repelling are just a few of the exciting activities that will keep you busy in this country, So if you and your sweetheart and your wedding guests are looking to get the adrenaline pumping, this is the place to be.
3. You Love Delicious Cuisine: If you enjoy a meal that almost always includes plantains, beans and rice then this country is for you. Costa Rica has amazingly fresh seafood (the fried red snapper is a dish you'll want to try!), delicious meats and an abundance of incredibly fresh fruits and produce. Costa Rica is filled with a plethora of restaurants of varied price ranges -- head to small towns for some of the most delicious meals priced just right!
4. You Love Animals and Wildlife: They don't call this the most eco-friendly country for nothing. It's truly paradise here for animals lovers. From monkeys, sloths, birds in a rainbow of colors, insects, lizards, reptiles and butterflies galore, Costa Rica is swarming with wildlife, so make sure to always have your camera ready because you never know when you'll come across an unexpected visitor.
5. You Appreciate Warm and Friendly People: Pura Vida! It means pure life and the people of Costa Rica truly believe in this mantra. The Ticos and Ticas -- men and women of Costa Rica -- are warm, friendly and beautiful people and you'll quickly notice their zest and appreciation for life and its beauty the moment you step into this country.
To book or inquire about a location for a destination wedding elopement or wedding, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. You can contact them HERE! or visit the website at www.wrighttravelagency.com
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding photographer and writer/blogger.