With so many great destination location options throughout the world, choosing the perfect location for your wedding festivities can be a tough task. But the agents of Wright Travel Agency -- the official agency of the Best Destination Wedding Forum -- are experts on the most popular destination regions and they are happy to share their insight when it comes to choosing the best destination area for your dream wedding celebration.
Here are five reason why getting married in Cancun, Mexico is the right choice for you.
1. You Enjoy a Good Night Life: There is no comparison to Cancun's nightlife in all of Mexico. Here you and your guests will have a plethora of options when it comes to late night bars, eateries and of course world renown clubs. The nightlife thrives every day of the week and when it comes to clubs, it's not just music you can enjoy, there are literally acrobats and performers coming from every corner. It's basically Cirque du Soleil for all the sexy and grown people! You will find all you can drink club options -- and when they say all you can drink, they truly mean it. If you're looking for lively nightlife, Cancun is the place to be.
2. You Love to Shop and Dine: Cancun is thriving with shops, malls and restaurants on every corner. Looking for bargain shops or high-end stores? They've got it! There is an outlet mall, a shopping mall and plazas full of your favorite establishments. When it comes to dining, you will have tons of eateries to choose from -- there is literally every international flavor of your choosing when it comes to Cancun and best of all, you don't even need to rent a car to get from place to place. Cancun has a great public bus system that is affordable and makes the rounds throughout the city all day and all night long. Taxis are also readily available on every corner.
3. You Appreciate Beautiful Clear Blue Water and Soft Sandy Beaches: Cancun's sandy beaches are long, expansive, safe and swimmable. If you're dreaming about warm crystal azure waters, you will find them in Cancun. Beach activities are plentiful with parasailing, beach volleyball, snorkel and dive trips. If you're looking for fun in the sun, this is the place to be.
4. You Want a Good Mix of City and Beach Life: If you love the ocean but also want your fix of city life with shopping and dining options at your fingertips, Cancun is the right spot for you. Cancun offers a great mix of urban and beach life all in one. Cancun also offers daily transport/tours to the Riviera Maya region for activities and excursions. And there is also easy access to Isla Mujeres via ferry or private boat -- in just 30 to 45 minutes you'll find yourself enjoying island life!
5. You're Looking for a Solid Variety of Pricing and Accommodations for Your Destination Wedding: In Cancun you will find a great mix of affordable and luxury resort options -- there is truly something here for everyone. From simple elegance to high-end luxurious establishments, Cancun has everything you could possibly want or need.
To book or inquire about a location for a destination wedding elopement or wedding, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. You can contact them HERE! or visit the website at www.wrighttravelagency.com
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding photographer and writer/blogger.