With so many options out there, choosing the resort to host your wedding festivities can be quite a difficult task. But besides location, a resort's size can often play a huge role in setting the tone for your entire celebration and getaway.
Here are 5 reasons why a larger resort is the right choice for you:
1) There's lots of space and usually a plethora of options to host events and celebrations. Larger resorts will typically have more options for you to choose from when it comes to hosting weddings, events or gatherings -- and this is really important when it comes to larger celebrations that include a lot of guests (like Indian destination weddings). Aside from the wedding, if you plan on hosting a welcome gathering or farewell breakfast or brunch, a larger resort will give you different spaces/areas to choose from.
Mega resorts like Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun offer a wide variety of incredible spaces and location options for brides and grooms who want different settings/atmospheres for their celebratory events.
2) There's typically a lot of stuff to do on a large resort. Larger resorts will be packed with lots of different areas to explore and plenty of things to do. Expect an abundance of activities both day and night for kids and adults alike. It's impossible to get bored at a large resort because there are ways to keep busy from morning till night.
3) You will usually have a lot of food options and eateries to choose from. With a larger resort usually comes many food options and eateries. If you want you and your guests to have a variety of food and drink options, a larger resort will often give you more than enough choices.
4) Every day will give you an opportunity to explore a different part of the resort -- it's like you're in your own city! If you're the type who wants to be able to do everything and anything without leaving your resort grounds, consider a larger resort. You can choose a different part of the resort to explore and experience each day. Besides restaurants and pools, larger resorts will often have a nightclub, lounges, bars and daily entertainment for you to enjoy.
5) You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with a lot of different people. If you love being social, a bigger resort will give you plenty of opportunities to do get your mingle on.
For more information about larger resort options for your destination celebration or vacation, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel throughout the world. You can contact them HERE!
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding writer/blogger.