5 Epic Destination Wedding Locations for Adventurous Couples
Here are five epic destination locations high on the social media trend for couples looking to explore the world while they say I Do.
1. Italy: From the grandeur of Italian architecture from ages past to the rolling hills of the Italian countryside or the incredible seaside villages along the coast -- how can you go wrong with a wedding in Italy? Make sure to do your research when it comes to weather as some months can be excruciatingly warm while others quite chilly. But cheers to Italy for a wedding landscape where you simply can't go wrong.
2. San Miguel de Allende, Mexico: Sure Mexico's coastal regions like Cancun-Riviera Maya, Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta, are known as havens for destination weddings, but if you're willing to go inland San Miguel de Allende can provide you with all the makings of an insanely gorgeous wedding location. This city is thriving with a richness in culture, the arts and history and because there is no direct plane access, it's preserved its authentic feel despite its growing popularity with tourists. The cobblestone streets and baroque Spanish architecture will give you a romantic setting you and your guests will soon not forget.
3. The Philippines: Southeast Asia is bursting with gorgeous island locations for the beach bride and groom, but when it comes to the Philippines you'll have thousands of islands to choose from -- more than 7,000 to be exact. A nation of islands, the Philippines offers top notch beaches, world class snorkeling and diving but if you're looking for a mix of greenery they've got that too. Palawan island is by many to be the most beautiful island in the world -- if you've been dreaming of an island wedding, can you imagine being able to say you got married on the most beautiful island in the world???
4. Iceland: If you've spent anytime on Instagram, you've probably seen photos of couples adventuring through stunning landscapes in what's quickly grown to be a "photographer's playground" in Iceland. You'll often find incredible airfare deals for Iceland year round so it makes for a wonderful location for brides and grooms looking to explore a land like any other. Breathtaking scenery on every corner, abandoned airplanes in the middle of nowhere and of course the northern lights are just a few reasons why Iceland has become the "it" place when it comes to destination elopements.
5. Lake Louise at Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada: Ever recall seeing a beautiful couple standing in front of an unbelievably stunning turquoise lake surrounded by high mountain peaks covered with lush greenery? Yep, that's Lake Louise in Banff National Park. It's Canada's gorgeous secret and a hotspot that's becoming more and more popular for couples who love the woodsy surroundings and of course that magical lake that's known to create the most epic reflections. It's a spot that can give you harsh and snowy winters, so if you're hoping for warm weather, make sure to check the weather trends unless of course you're a winter wonderland kind of couple!
To find out more information about booking a destination wedding, elopement or honeymoon, contact Wright Travel Agency at: www.wrighttravelagency.com or you can contact them HERE!
- - -
About me: I am a former BDW Bride AKA as MarieSam and I was addicted to this forum as I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since 2010, I have been the proud owner of MarieSam Sanchez Photography -- a husband and wife photography team based in Southern California and documenting love all over the world. I am also a mother to two girls, an avid traveler and a destination wedding writer/blogger.
|Best Destination Wedding Sponsors|
5 Reasons Why a Destination Elopement Is Right...
maciejbogusz - Jul 26 2017 10:38 AM
The Hidden Secrets of a Destination Wedding, Re...
katiegarcia - Apr 19 2017 12:21 AM
The Extent of it All...Hair Extensions, Eyelash...
ClaudiaLee - Jan 31 2017 08:46 PM
Indian Wedding Ceremony Decor Inspiration by La...
daithinh - Dec 23 2016 07:17 PM
10 Reasons Why You Should Stay at an All-Inclus...
daithinh - Dec 23 2016 07:17 PM