Sign in to follow this  
babycow

Resort flowers?

I'm going with the Wedding in Paradise package at Dreams Tulum and that comes with 1-bridal bouquet and 1-boutonniere. I've seen the resorts catalog of choices and there are 6 for each, all very pretty. My question is how do they look in person? Are they usually what you expected? I don't really want to upgrade to some of the more georgeous bouquets, but I also don't want to have a wilty bouquet that looks nothing like what I chose. It would be helpful to know the trends for resorts in general not just for Dreams Tulum. TIA

I had the "Ultimate Wedding Pkg" which provides an upgraded bouquet. I wasn't really into any of the bouquet samples provided so I sent Sandra a couple of pictures ahead of time & she let me know what she could/couldn't do.

Here's the Inspiration Pic for my bouquet:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the actual bouquet - pretty close to what I had asked for! My white lilies did wilt a bit but that's to be expected with lilies in the heat......

Click the image to open in full size.

Just a side note: If you have your heart set on something that you don't find in the book, send pictures. Sandra will let you know if it can/can't be done and if there are any extra costs involved. I did this with my cake, flowers & ceremony decoration as I didn't see what I wanted in the wedding guide.