dinogomez.com
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

You can try Florenta Flower Design

#22 cjohnson01

cjohnson01
    • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

Mazarte is VERY overpriced and I think the staff is overstretched.  I had my wedding near Los Barriles in November and the flowers did not meet expectations.  I consider myself a pretty reasonable person, but I was really disappointed.  For example, Martha was supposed to provide a lot of lighting because the venue did not have much in place, and the photographer complained the pictures may not come out right because she failed to do so. 

I paid a lot of money too - comparable to the cost of a florist in L.A., and I had to pay everything upfront without seeing a sample of the table decor (she would only send me a sample of my bouquet, which also did not look like we what we agreed to).  I was very disappointed.

I think she used to put a lot more care into her work, but may be understaffed or something.  I would not recommend her based on my experience.  Perhaps if you can see her in person more that I could (only once before the wedding), you'll have better luck.  This is tough when it's a destination wedding!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users