mazarte floral

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

Hi!

The wedding photograph you have there is gorgeous! Who was your photographer?

Thanks

#12 November

November
    • 25 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

I am also thinking about using her. I sent her a list of things I would like and she said she would get back to me in a week with a quote. She seems very nice. Do any of you have pictures of her work? Thanks

#13 sierra

sierra
      • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:44 AM

Thank you so much! We used Mango Productions and they did a phenomenal job. Jerome (the photographer) was extremely professional and used excellent equipment. good luck! :)

#14 sierra

sierra
        • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:48 AM

Martha did excellent work! The only pics I have are on this link: Anne-Marie & Tim
          I think you will be extremely happy with what she sends you! She is really easy to work with and extremely professional! good luck!!

#15 November

November
          • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:53 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures, they are beautiful. You guys are really a sweet couple. What a lovely wedding.

#16 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:46 AM

We just had our wedding and Martha did wonderfully.
              Showed up with the flowers 15 minutes early then she said. All flowers were fresh and beautiful. I think our total cost was around 7 or 800.00? for 6 table reception pieces, 3 bouquets, 1 butineere, 2 bags of rose petals.
              We used all hot pink roses for everything.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#17 November

November
              • 25 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

I am excited to work with her she seems wonderful. Can anyone give me some advice to get the quotes down? I would like to use orchids and roses, which it seems most of you also did, but my quote is still around $6,000? Help please

#18 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

Wow 6,000.00 is huge money, you must be having a ton of flowers how pretty. I never bardered with Martha so I cant say much about that, but Orchids were more expensive then the roses. I had originally wanted orchids and roses but decided we just couldnt afford it. Maybe you could go with a little more roses then orchids to bring the total bill down. Good Luck.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#19 sierra

sierra
                  • 11 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:56 AM

I think when my quotes started they were around $5500 which was WAY more than i wanted to spend. We ended up going back and forth and changing some things and eliminating some things and I think they ended up being $3000 total(which also included the arch and arch set-up) Its still a little more than i wanted to spend but her work was absolutely amazing. Also- flowers are more expensive in Cabo b/c they have no trade agreement with the US- everything has to be flown over from Holland or Mexico City which is why they are so much more expensive there. Good luck!!!!

#20 November

November
                    • 25 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

Good point, I guess I didn't feel like I was having too many flowers. Can I ask what type flowers you had? I had to take the arch out because it was 2800 and that took me over $8,000 which is insane. Can you believe gardenias are less expensive than orchids.... who would have ever thought?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users