Sign in to follow this  
donandcorri

Dreams Tulum Wedding 11/23/2007 Review - Long

WOW!!!! thanks for the great review!!!!! I was so happy to read all my questions answered!!! :)

Your pics look beautiful!!!! :) Im impressed!!!!

It looks like you had a wonderful time!

CONGRATS again wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmany23 View Post
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing the information. I have not decided on location yet and have seen a lot of information on Dreams Cancun but not the Tulum one.
I was wondering how big your group was and if you saw an area that would allow for DJ/Music or had heard of a nearby disco that could be rented out?

Thanks and congrats!
Thanks! Our group was only 17 - we just used our IPOD for dinner music & the first dance.
There is a disco at the resort but I'm not sure if you can rent it out. I do know that the charge for DJ services is $150/hour though.
As of Feb/08 they will have a Special Events Ballroom that has room for a reception of up to 590 (cocktail) or 450 (sitdown). The special events centre will also have a number of different sized rooms for smaller events.

The wedding sounds wonderful! Thanks for the great review. Dreams Tulum is right up on the top of my list. I was wondering how long dinner lasts and if you can have a private reception after dinner or if it just moves over to the all inclusive bars?

yaay another happy dreams tulum bride. ya. i loved staying there. man i hope to go back soon. such an awesome place. i hope you got to enojoy the ruins and other things around the resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
The wedding sounds wonderful! Thanks for the great review. Dreams Tulum is right up on the top of my list. I was wondering how long dinner lasts and if you can have a private reception after dinner or if it just moves over to the all inclusive bars?
Our dinner started around 6 and probably ended around 8 after we cut the cake & had our first dance. As of next month they're supposed to have a banquet place with several different sized rooms so I'd imagine you might be able to rent one of those out for a reception.