#1 tiffanyt

tiffanyt
  • 107 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 23, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:59 PM

Hi ladies,

Just curious if any of you used the store Bella Bridesmaids for your bridesmaids dresses? Or if you are considering it? I have to use them because the dresses I want my girls to wear are only sold there in my area or else I would have to order them directly from the designer which is a little more expensive. I ask only because my experience hasn't been that great so far so I' hoping it will get better.

#2 DLW0409

DLW0409
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:37 PM

I used them for my wedding. I used them because I had bridesmaids in different cities. My bridesmaids had good experiences with the Atlanta and Philadelphia stores. I am also a bridesmaid in a wedding later this year and the bride is using them also. No issues this time either. However each store is independently owned so it could depend on who owns the store. What issues were you having?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 tiffanyt

tiffanyt
    • 107 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 23, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:37 AM

Hi @DLW0409

Communication has been poor. I had to reach out to them after 2 weeks of waiting for a contract that I was told would be sent to me after the appointment. In the beginning they gave me incorrect information about what dresses they had in the store. I finally received the contract and it had the incorecct dresses on it so they had to fix that.

One of my girls is in Atlanta so I'm glad your girls didn't have any problems there. Hopefully the remainder of the process goes smoothly.

#4 DLW0409

DLW0409
    • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

The positive thing is that you started the process really early. My wedding was in April 2016. I didn't even place the order until early November 2015. The dresses still came in with plenty of time. If you are already placing your order, you will have plenty of time to get it fixed if they mess up the order. Hopefully not though, and everything with go smoothly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DLW0409, 12 July 2016 - 01:13 PM.

#5 Greatta

Greatta
      • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:41 AM

I'm also looking for a long time where to buy wedding dresses. I found on the Internet and issued a purchase online. The dress was delivered pretty quickly and I was able to make it on my figure. Dress initially looked very good, but it got even better))It seems to me that to find in internet  the right thing a lot easier. On top of that I spent less time than if I've gone of all the bridal shops)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users