So, until I started looking at rings on this site I was content with the band we had bought to go with my ring. And now, I see the two bands is becoming a new thing. With our wedding 7 weeks away, tonight we went to see what my e-ring would look like with the two bands. Now I don't know which I like more, and if the 2 bands is too much. What do you guys think?

Ignore the swollen finger, we just had our share of fattening food at a garlic festival lol.

post-279902-0-17026900-1441501995_thumb.jpg

post-279902-0-68613000-1441502006_thumb.jpg

I'm no help! I like them both. Why not start with one and if you decide, get the second for your 1st year anniversary. That's my plan :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 3

I like the three stripes, looks more balanced, the 2 stripes looks off centered to me

I agree with @@calgarybride2015, I love them both, but you could also get the second one for your one year anniversary :) 

• Like 1

I agree with @@TinkerSofi and @@calgarybride2015!  I have a similar ring and I'm planning to either get a second band on our anniversary or maybe get a second band in our first child's birthstones (when that time comes).

• Like 3

I think that's what I will be doing...going with the 2 and then if i want in the future I can add the 3rd.  Thanks ladies!

Awesome!!! I just had my one year in Jan and got my second band too :) love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk