Sign in to follow this  
breezie

Hair Extensions

So I am having a really hard time deciding about hair extensions. I know that I want them, but I don't know if I should get clip in's or sewn in ones? Anyone have any advice for me? 

Hello!! I used the clip ins for my hair because depending on the style the sewn in ones can really show. I had the real hair clip in extensions and loved them!!

post-282430-143229671913_thumb.jpgpost-282430-143229673915_thumb.jpgpost-282430-143229676165_thumb.jpgpost-282430-14322967822_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hello!! I used the clip ins for my hair because depending on the style the sewn in ones can really show. I had the real hair clip in extensions and loved them!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1432296718.020833.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1432296738.511434.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1432296761.271612.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1432296781.630760.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! 

Clip in's it is!

Thank you glad I could help!! @@breezie

Thank you glad I could help!! @@breezie

Hello @IzzyDee, your hair is gorgeous! Can you please share the brand of extensions that you used and the company that you purchased your clip-in extensions from??? This would be most helpful!

Thank you!

@@IzzyDeee your hair is gorgeous! Can you please share the brand of extensions that you used and the company that you purchased your clip-in extensions from??? This would be most helpful!

Thank you!

Hello @IzzyDee, your hair is gorgeous! Can you please share the brand of extensions that you used and the company that you purchased your clip-in extensions from??? This would be most helpful!

Thank you!

@@IzzyDeee your hair is gorgeous! Can you please share the brand of extensions that you used and the company that you purchased your clip-in extensions from??? This would be most helpful!

Thank you!

Hello! I do not know the exact brand I just know it is real hair, hair extensions. The store I went to to buy them: is called K-Laba on Wellington road in London Ontario. They are one of the best to go to. I found with the extensions it definitely gave my hair stylist more to work with and play with. I paid around 120$ with tax (I had thrown out the receipt so it was around there).

Hello. I do not any personal experience about this. But I can share about my sister's choice in this particular matter. She prefers wearing Human Hair Blend Wigs that she orders from an online store. I read in a magazine that Whole Lace Wigs are growing more popular. Why don't you try this wig. I am sure you will look stunning after wearing it.