4 replies to this topic

#1 jabbott

jabbott
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 25, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Paradise Island, Bahamas
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

I am newly engaged and just started looking at wedding coordinators. Have any of you brides planned a Bahamas DW without one? I just don't want to use up a significant part of our budget on something I feel like I could handle on my own... Thoughts?

#2 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
  • 264 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera Cancun
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:52 AM

@jabbott - I'm not sure if you are planning to get married at a resort, but, if so, most resorts provide you with a wedding coordinator at no additional cost. Good luck with your planning!

#3 jabbott

jabbott
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:05 AM

Our ceremony will be at Cloisters (One and Only Ocean Club) and the reception will be at Luciano's-- if that helps:)

#4 ksylve

ksylve
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

Hi

I don't know if you have already married or not but I just returned from my wedding in the Bahamas. We used Weddings in the Bahamas and it was the best decision ever. The Cloisters is absolutely amazing and Luciano's was wonderful as well.  I will be glad to share pics and stories with you as I know how nerve racking this can be.  In the middle of planning, I was diagnosed with cancer and thought I would have to cancel, even through all of that, Anne-Marie with Weddings in the Bahamas was so flexible and just great.  Feel free to contact me and like I said, I would be more than willing to share our experience and pics with you.  All of the vendors she uses were great. I have not seem my photos yet, but I think he got some great shots.  Good Luck to you and let me know if I can be of any help.

#5 jabbott

jabbott
    • 9 posts
    • LocationIowa

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:58 AM

@ksylve I would LOVE any information/stories/tips/pictures you could give me!!! Congrats on your wedding:) So sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis-- I hope all is well.

Edited by jabbott, 01 July 2015 - 03:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users