IzzyDeee

Izzydeee's Wedding Stages Thread-Riu Montego Bay Jamaica 05.06.15

My WC emailed me back today about the decor and a picture of what the cake is like!!

post-282430-142782459656_thumb.jpg

This is the decor that comes with our Royal wedding package:

post-282430-142782466591_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking I may add these:

post-282430-142782469412_thumb.jpg

(See about getting more of a purple and ivory look though)

As well as:

post-282430-142782475402_thumb.jpg

I really like the idea of aisle runners; I think it just finishes off the wedding look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoops almost forgot what the menu is!! It's served a la cart!

post-282430-142782489276_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The cake looks delish!!

It's a lot bigger than I had thought it would be!! @@veryvalentine

Hi! Most brides at my resort (in Jamaica) use Floral Fantasies or Jan's and have very good reviews of both. They say Jan's is cheaper but I've emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response. However, Chantal from Floral Fantasies is very responsive so we'll probably use her for our reception centerpieces. I would DIY them but I am not excited about lugging them down there, so this may be one thing I go over budget on for convenience!

The email I use is floralfan@hotmail.com.

Just booked DJ Kevan Stewart for our wedding!!
Does anyone have any recommendations for florists? I don't think the flowers that come with our wedding package will be enough!? We got the Royal package since the Caprice literally had nothing extra we wanted or even needed.

I love the girls' bouquets :)

I like the first picture of the gazebo and the one with the purple flowers along the aisle! I'm more on the minimal side of decor for the ceremony because the place itself is just so beautiful but I know that's not everyone's style and some like a lot more flowers. 

Have you tried sending pictures to your resort with other decor ideas and getting quotes? That's what I did at least. Also, does your resort let you work with outside florists? Mine doesn't so it's their way or the highway basically. 

I love the girls' bouquets :).

I like the first picture of the gazebo and the one with the purple flowers along the aisle! I'm more on the minimal side of decor for the ceremony because the place itself is just so beautiful but I know that's not everyone's style and some like a lot more flowers.

Have you tried sending pictures to your resort with other decor ideas and getting quotes? That's what I did at least. Also, does your resort let you work with outside florists? Mine doesn't so it's their way or the highway basically.

The first gazebo is where we are actually getting married and that's the decor that comes with our Royal package! (Going to ask if the flowers can have some more purple in them since our wedding colors are gold,ivory and purple! we are sticking pretty minimal too since we don't want costs sky rocketing I'm not getting flowers at the start of every aisle maybe every other or so if you bring in outside florists or anyone you are subject to a 350$ vendor fee, but a lot will pay the vendor fee themselves (like the DJ we booked Kevan Stewart!)

I've sent a few ideas just waiting to hear back. I think that's the most stressful part!!

• Like 1

Wow! That's a big cake. Looks great :)

The gazebo is really pretty!!

I know eh??! A ton bigger than what we ever expected! @ I can't wait to get our own pictures with how it'll look! and can't wait to share them! Only 30 more days!!!!!!

• Like 3

You are so close.. must be getting really excited! I'm so excited and I still have 8 months, so I can't even imagine how you must feel!! :D