Meandhim

Meandhim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 2015

@ OMG...4 days now til I step off the Plane in Punta Cana...My adivce to you is ...get that music list done...it is the bane of my existence right now ...lol...sorry I haven't updated much...I am just too busy... procrastination at it's finest!! I will do a huge Update / Review when I get back though! I cant wait to catch up with everyone else's threads again...I'll see you at the bride meet up before you go on your trip!

• Like 5

@@Meandhim haha!! I know.. that's kind of what I was thinking too. It is "Chester's Job" in the planning and he's being a big procrastinator (LIKE USUAL). We do have a lot of it done, but we need to still add some newer songs and add a bit more diversity to the playlist.

Excited to hear about everything! December 4th should be great - right after you get back and right before I leave. I'm excited :)

• Like 3

Yay!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck. I hope it's all your dreamed of and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Can't believe it's so close now! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your obviously gorgeous wedding day and catching up after you get back to Toronto :)

• Like 2

It's tomorrow!!!

I just wanted to wish you a beautiful wedding day in advance! Can't wait to hear all about it at our next meet up :)

• Like 2

Yay!!!! One more sleep girl. So excited for you. Will be creaping Facebook too just in case something surfaces hehe.

• Like 2

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!! Wishing you lots of sunshine and happiness today  :D 

Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it when you get back. Congratulations!!!!

• Like 2

Sitting here today watching the rain come down... This week has been full of ups and downs... But all in all its been awesome! It's our last full day day here and I'll be back to reality late tomorrow night... I can't believe I haven't taken any pictures really. I'll have a full update and hopefully some pictures soon! And for my TO girls I'll see you Friday for sure! Here's the view right now from my covered ( thank god!) balcony post-268499-144871082673_thumb.jpg

• Like 3