Photo

Wedding Photography Cost

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Jpdaflyest67

Jpdaflyest67
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

@beckys98 who did you use? I really love Dwayne Watkins but I'm still looking because of pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 beckys98

beckys98
    • 543 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 11, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:34 PM

We're using Stacey Clarke! I was between her, Misha Earle and WPA and went with Stacey because of her pricing and because I love the tropical/colorful feel her photos have. WPA felt a little "moody" for me for a beach wedding and Misha was about the same pricing but you got less for it. 

@beckys98 who did you use? I really love Dwayne Watkins but I'm still looking because of pricing.

#13 Jpdaflyest67

Jpdaflyest67
    • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:04 PM

We're using Stacey Clarke! I was between her, Misha Earle and WPA and went with Stacey because of her pricing and because I love the tropical/colorful feel her photos have. WPA felt a little "moody" for me for a beach wedding and Misha was about the same pricing but you got less for it.

Thank you.

#14 fotogidas

fotogidas
      • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:02 PM

Hi Jenga k

i found this website and your post in forum. I am wedding photographer from Lithuania, city Vilnius ( Europe). I am working in all Europe. My website address is www.fotogidas.lt  There you can see my job.

If you like it - i think we can deal my job price. My price start at  700 eur. 

#15 tiffanyt

tiffanyt
        • 107 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 23, 2017
        • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
        • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:21 PM

Has anyone used Merrick Cousley photography in Jamaica? How was your experience and does he cover the offsite vendor fees?

#16 AmelyRain

AmelyRain
        • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:10 AM

Hi ladies! I'm also looking for a good photographer but need not a very expensive option..I was searching through the Internet and found a website with a list of photographers at different prices. So I'd like to share it with you, maybe you'll find someone affordable for you there: https://www.hirerush...e/photographers

#17 Victoria M

Victoria M
          • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:49 AM

I'm a photographer based out of Canada and have captured seven destination weddings. I will give a good discount  (just accommodations and travel for weddings in Europe - on my bucket list) A discount for ones across Canada. www.willowhavenphotos.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users