Photo

Mexican Laws / Xrays / Documents / Help!

Legal Details Mexico 2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

Honestly,  a lot brides get married legally at home just before or after their destination wedding. My fiancé and I will be having a symbolic ceremony in Mexico. It will save you a big headache from what i've heard. It's all a matter of personal preference and in the beginning it was difficult for me to decide because I wanted to be legally married while I was in Mexico.

Edited by perianjay, 15 March 2015 - 06:47 PM.

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#12 hellosassypants

hellosassypants
  • 146 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:47 AM

It's definitely a personal preference. I have heard one of the other and usually the resorts are very accommodating to your needs. I know it can be a headache on getting every document translated, the apostille and the blood test. We decided to do a symbolic ceremony instead. We have an officiant who will marry us at home two days before we arrive into Mexico. I have notified our guests that we will be doing an the exchange of our rings.

N&C

April 17, 2015

Gran Caribe Real (Cancun, Mexico)

Including Bride & Groom: 22 guests (19 adults & 3 children)

#13 maybeoneday

maybeoneday
  • 204 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 14, 2015

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

Honestly, a lot brides get married legally at home just before or after their destination wedding. My fiancé and I will be having a symbolic ceremony in Mexico. It will save you a big headache from what i've heard. It's all a matter of personal preference and in the beginning it was difficult for me to decide because I wanted to be legally married while I was in Mexico.

We have now decided to do the same. Too much hassle getting certificate back to UK some say 3 weeks others say 3-6 months xx

Maybeoneday
14 October 2015....waiting confirmation
Royalton Riviera Cancun, Mexico

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Legal Details, Mexico, 2016 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users