#1 pykx82

pykx82
  • 68 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 6, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to the forums, but so far have not found much in the way of Riu Jalisco reviews post-renovations.

My fiance and I are in the early stages of planning our Jan, 2016 wedding in Mexico, and I was wondering if anyone has had a wedding at the Riu in the past year?

I've read the resort reviews for both the Riu Jalisco and Dreams Villamagna, but has anyone been to both and can maybe offer some advice?  

Thanks in advance!

Edited by pykx82, 06 January 2015 - 02:22 PM.

#2 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:44 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to the forums, but so far have not found much in the way of Riu Jalisco reviews post-renovations.

My fiance and I are in the early stages of planning our Jan, 2016 wedding in Mexico, and I was wondering if anyone has had a wedding at the Riu in the past year?

I've read the resort reviews for both the Riu Jalisco and Dreams Villamagna, but has anyone been to both and can maybe offer some advice?  

Thanks in advance!

Hi @pykx82

Congratulations on your engagement!!

I would like to welcome you to the best destination wedding site, where you will find lots of information regarding wedding venue locations, details,etc...

If you'd like to you can visit our website www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com and check out our wedding packages, we have a beautiful private beach called Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where we make the magic happen with an amazing view and an awesome setting for your ceremony.

If you want to speak with a sales agent for further assistance feel free to contact us at toll free 1.866.731.8152 or e-mail us to info@adventureweddingsvallarta.com

Best regards,

Adventure Weddings.@pykx82

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, Mexico, Puerto Vallarta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users