43 replies to this topic

#41 MrsCtoB

MrsCtoB
  • 286 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:34 AM

@MrsCtoB I know!! I'm about 5 months away....it's definitely approaching quickly. Are you all set? Any issues with the planning up until now?

For the most part, yes! Of course, I still have small to do's but thankfully all the big things are taken care of. No issues other than the dress and getting everything organized really. I am not sure if you said you have Ana for your WC but she really is amazing. I don't know where I would be without her. She is so patient with all of my questions! 

#42 Lia33

Lia33
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

@MrsCtoB  You're 2 weeks away!! How did you decide to differentiate who was eating what? I remember the coordinator saying that this was expected so avoid any confusion during reception. 

Be sure to come back and let me how things went! I believe we are both using mainly the resort's resources so I would love to know your experience with them. Hair/Makeup - getting it done by resort also? 

#43 MrsCtoB

MrsCtoB
  • 286 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

@MrsCtoB  You're 2 weeks away!! How did you decide to differentiate who was eating what? I remember the coordinator saying that this was expected so avoid any confusion during reception. 

Be sure to come back and let me how things went! I believe we are both using mainly the resort's resources so I would love to know your experience with them. Hair/Makeup - getting it done by resort also? 

Yes...I can NOT believe how fast time is going by. 

We ended up adding a small bedazzle thingy to each place card (blue for fish, red for beef, and green for vegetarian). Ana said that was perfect so pretty simple. 

I definitely will. I am using most of the resort vendors, yes, so I will be sure to let you know how they are. Hair/make up is the one thing I am not utilizing. It does come with my package though, so my mother in law and a few other guests will be using the salon so I will let you know how theirs comes out. I have seen some of their work and its pretty good. I am an on location hair and make up artist so it didn't really make sense to use that lol. My best friend (and owner of the company I work for) is in the wedding party so she will be providing hair and make up for the bridesmaids too. I will pass on any photos I have of the VIM salon services though! 

#44 Lia33

Lia33
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

@MrsCtoB Such a good simple way to differentiate! I agree, definitely doesn't make sense for you to utilize their salon given what you do loll Thank you in advance! I look forward to your feedback  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users