Photo

When Are You Sending Your Pre-Travel Packages?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 nattiegams325

nattiegams325
  • 228 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:40 AM

My wedding is Feb 23, and we are sending ours out right after the holidays (1st or 2nd week of January). We are including a CD with songs to get people even more excited for Mexico (if that's possible) and some important info...reminding people of restaurant dress codes, tipping protocol, advice on switching cell phone plans for the time they're there, etc. We are also doing OOT bags when they arrive, bamboo fans for the ceremony, and maracas for the reception. They're coming all the way to Mexico to see me, I'm going to pamper them :)

#12 MissJen3

MissJen3
  • 257 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2015
  • LocationToronto area

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

My wedding is not until next November but my TA has already advised people that the payment must be received in full by Sept 22 so we are probably going to send them out the first week in Oct next year. Gives about 6 weeks for people to receive them and look over the package. 

#13 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 23 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

We were going to send a know before you go email a few weeks before.

#14 sophia7420

sophia7420
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 8, 2016
  • Wedding Location:waikiki
  • Locationcalgary, alberta

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

I didnt even think of sending out something before- I plan to put all my info on our website since everyone has access to the internet and computer. And how do you really do a welcome package when they arrive if your not all staying in the same hotel since this will be in waikiki and not at an all inclusive resort....?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users