• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:51 PM

Hey everyone!! My name is Betsy and I just joined this forum! Just wondering if anyone else is going to be married at the Moon Palace in Cancun?? AND I am soo stuck on what to have my bridesmaid/groomsmen wear!! Any suggestions!! Thanks so much.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:08 PM

here are some threads that might help with the bm/gm clothes

Bridesmaid's dresses

Groom and Groomsman Attire

#3 cheeks75

cheeks75
      • 96 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

Hello and welcome!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting married at Moon Palace on 8-2-08!!!! Hopefully, we will be able to help each other.

Have you set your date?

#4 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:37 AM

Hi!! I am getting married 4-10-08 - I just went on the website today - Palace Resorts - Welcome to the Official Site - it looks like they have totally redone there site - did you know we get free tours to like 8 different places?? I am getting sooo excited!! What are you doing for your wedding/reception?? We went w/ the free wedding package but I am stuck on what to do for the rest!!

#5 cheeks75

cheeks75
          • 96 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:37 AM

We are doing the free package as well. I still have not figured out every detail, but I believe that we will do the private reception on the terrace. I did know about the tours. We will definitely have to keep in touch so that we will be able to help each other along the way.

#6 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:46 AM

So is there a dance with the private party on the terrace? I have a whole list of questions that I am going to call them with today!! I keep coming up with more and more and I kind of wish we had planned a trip to go there BEFORE the actual wedding.

#7 bride2be

bride2be
              • 60 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:15 PM

HI Ladies! I am a Moon Palace bride too. OUr date is Feb 21/08. We don't have much planned yet. It looks like we will have about 50 guests. We are hoping to have a private dinner/dance. I need to get in touch with the WC this week to get things planned. I would love to hear what you girls have planned.

#8 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:27 PM

Ok - Just got off the phone w/ Anna @ Moon Palace. She said they don't typically have a dance floor at the private functions but we could have a "special" dance at the disco - that is my #1 thing right now - the dance HA! She said as long as they have the song I want it should be no problem... but there is really no way to find out what songs they have....UH PROBLEM?? Anyways so I feel a little better knowing that we will be able to dance SOMEWHERE.

#9 bride2be

bride2be
                  • 60 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:03 PM

Do you get the sense that you could still designate a dancing area in the private room? I would like to have the dinner and dance in the same area so that grandmas and parents etc don't have to go to the disco.

#10 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,513 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:08 PM

When I called MP she didn't really give me a clear answer - I asked my TA today what she thought and she said that we could Aaron and I could have a private dance right after the ceremony in the wedding gazebo possibly - I just have to make sure that is ok w/ my wedding coordinator - otherwise she said that at the restaurants there are Mexican Quartets and violinists who play latino classical music that we could dance to. Still not really any CLEAR answers??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users