Sign in to follow this  
nadiakat17

Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta

Hi, 

Does anyone have experience with having their wedding here (nuevo vallarta, not puerto vallarta) ? It seems like from this forum almost no one does. I wanted a destination wedding, but didn't have much choice in the venue since my family has a timeshare here and we are going to use our weeks. It is an amazing resort (I have stayed here in the past), I am just unfamiliar with the wedding aspect and pray it turns out okay. We are getting married March 2015

My fiancé's cousins had a joint wedding and had their reception at Mayan Palace.  Supposedly (I wasn't there) it was a great time!  We also are viewing it for our wedding in April 2015 because they seem to be pretty affordable.  Good luck!

was it the big Mayan Palace in Nuevo? (there is another in Puerto). Let me know what you end up thinking or if you have any further info/pics from the cousin. I have stayed there twice and think the grounds and rooms are spectacular, I just obviously have never been married there so am nervous! Thanks!