2 replies to this topic

#1 nadiakat17

nadiakat17
  • 462 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hi, 

Does anyone have experience with having their wedding here (nuevo vallarta, not puerto vallarta) ? It seems like from this forum almost no one does. I wanted a destination wedding, but didn't have much choice in the venue since my family has a timeshare here and we are going to use our weeks. It is an amazing resort (I have stayed here in the past), I am just unfamiliar with the wedding aspect and pray it turns out okay. We are getting married March 2015

#2 lmhbride

lmhbride
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

My fiancĂ©'s cousins had a joint wedding and had their reception at Mayan Palace.  Supposedly (I wasn't there) it was a great time!  We also are viewing it for our wedding in April 2015 because they seem to be pretty affordable.  Good luck!

#3 nadiakat17

nadiakat17
    • 462 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 27, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

was it the big Mayan Palace in Nuevo? (there is another in Puerto). Let me know what you end up thinking or if you have any further info/pics from the cousin. I have stayed there twice and think the grounds and rooms are spectacular, I just obviously have never been married there so am nervous! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users