• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KHall79

• 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Negril, Jamaica
  • LocationErie, PA

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

I am getting married July 23, 2014 at Sandals Negril.  I don't know if I should just do my own hair and makeup .... or should I pay them to do it for me?  I'm very particular with my hair & makeup.  But, I want it to be PERFECT.  I can not find ANY reviews on the resorts Hair Stylists and makeup artists.  All's I can find is they hype about a few artists you can pay from offsite to do your makeup.  HELP!  Should I spend the $300 & take the chance of regretting it because there are NO reviews to go by!  Any insight will be helpful!  Thanks :-)

#2 redsoxgrl

• 34 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

I replied on the other thread but I see now you are getting married 5 days ahead of me lol! I booked hair/makeup trial and then hair/makeup day of. I figure it's going to be humid as all hell and they must be good at doing hair (better than I am!) and as for makeup, I was told they use MAC products. I have extremely sensitive skin so I had to do a trial here at a MAC counter and I will be bringing some MAC products with me to use from from the mineralize line. It was 265 for the trial/day of and most of it was paid by the 500 credit for me. I already booked an offsite photographer to whisk us away after our wedding for photos around Negril and sunset TTD bc I heard sandals photogs are not so good so i didn't want to spend more money and have to go off resort for hair and makeup. I figure the trial should help calm my nerves too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users