#1 Dru Allison

Dru Allison
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Playacar Palace
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

Hey Ladies,

I am scheduled to be married at Playacar Palace in July, 2014.  I was having a really difficult time finding a photographer that felt right, as it turns out we have one in our wedding party so that worked out well but as for dj/lighting... that's becoming the final last detail I just can't seem to nail down.  Any brides have any suggestions?  

We are having out reception on the deck that they have on the beach so I'm thinking I will need quite a bit of lighting... anyone have a reception in this area in the past or planning one in the future?  Where is everyone else having their reception and what type of audio/visual package are you going with?  

Any other outside vendors or suppliers that you have tracked down and found useful?  

I appreciate any advice or info anyone cares to share!  Thanks so much ladies  :D

#2 alygab4

• 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

I would love some info on lighting as well! I am getting married on the North Beach and having a reception on the Beach Deck.  Are you planning to get a DJ or dance floor?  How long are you planning to have your reception?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playacar palace, Playa Del Carmen, psav, Resorts & Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users