Kapalua Weather In Late May

maui rain kapalua daytime wedding Weather & Seasons

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Beedee

Beedee
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

Eyeing a daytime wedding in late May in Kapalua but would love a sense of how worried I should be about potential rain.

I have visited Ka'anapali in mid-June and remember the weather being great. My fiancé visited Kaplua in late June 2 years ago and remembers it being cloudy/sprinkly.

Any insight would be majorly appreciated as I am planning this wedding from California. Thanks!

#2 TAkathy

TAkathy
    • Insiders
    • 89 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

Congratulations on your Engagement!

Kapalua is on the leeward side of the island (drier and warmer) than the windward side.  It can be windier in that area and rain a bit more than other coastal areas further south.  That being said, generally the weather in May is glorious. If you are planning an outdoor ceremony, it is always wise to have a Plan B just in case.

I am heading to Maui next week and would be happy to take photos or gather any information that may help you.

Happy Planning!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users