Pronovias Wedding dress from 2013 collection, with custom beading in front

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LoveOnTop

• Vendor
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

I was married in Cancun in May. I want to sell my wedding dress, I bought it from Pronovias and I had them add the custom beading on the front. I have receipt and it is in Great condition. I paid $3,500 for the dress plus $150 for the beading in the front....If interested ill sell my headpiece for $125.00

The dress is pronovias White which is kind of ivory. It is perfect for a destination wedding because it flows beautiful but is light weight. It has a built in corsett so you dont need extra under garmets.. I didnt need a bra or gurtle. It is a size 8, but you can get it taken in if needed... I am 5'5 and i wore it with no shoes, but it was altered for a 4 inch heel..which i decided last minute not to wear.......It has hook on back to make shorter for reception or if you want it shorter for wedding. I am 5'5 140 pounds

I can send more photos...also Im selling the headpiesce and earrings for $125.00 its a replica of Kim Kardashians headpiece...the stones are sworvorski crystal..i paid $350.00 for it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users