salon martorell- El convento

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Els77

Els77
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hello Ladies,

We are all booked at El Convento, and as our wedding draws near- April 2014, I am looking for more pictures of the room that we are having our reception in--My mom wants to see the room and I am trying to visualize where our cake and favor table will be. 

Are there any Brides out there that have more images/photos of salon Martorell.   Anything would be helpful.  I have one so many searches and have something to go off of but I do not think I can have too many and would love different angles of the room!

#2 traylynn

traylynn
    • 154 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hi Els77- Congrats on your upcoming wedding.  I contacted El Convento for my wedding and their group rate was totally OUTRAGOUS !!!!! I am hoping after the cruise we can stay there one night. 

Originally Posted by Els77 

Hello Ladies,

We are all booked at El Convento, and as our wedding draws near- April 2014, I am looking for more pictures of the room that we are having our reception in--My mom wants to see the room and I am trying to visualize where our cake and favor table will be. 

Are there any Brides out there that have more images/photos of salon Martorell.   Anything would be helpful.  I have one so many searches and have something to go off of but I do not think I can have too many and would love different angles of the room!

#3 alpwedding2013

alpwedding2013
      • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hi Els77, my fiance and I are getting married at El Convento in 5 weeks!  Our reception is in Salon Campeche, but if I remember I can try to stop into Salon Martorell and take some pics.

#4 Els77

Els77
        • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

OMG! You must be so excited , it's so close!! Do you feel ready? No worries if you don't remember the pics, I am sure it will be the last thing on your mind ! But do relax and have fun! I am trying to with all the planning but it is hard to sometimes. I am excited for you. Do let me know what the service and experience is like at hotel el Convento. I look forward to hearing and seeing pictures

#5 Els77

Els77
          • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Hi Els77, my fiance and I are getting married at El Convento in 5 weeks!  Our reception is in Salon Campeche, but if I remember I can try to stop into Salon Martorell and take some pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users