Photo

Pencil Portraits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:25 PM

I'm putting this in the vendors forum because, well, I really don't know where else to put it!!!

I have a very artistically talented friend (actually one of my BMs), and she's just starting to build her pencil portrait business. She's REALLY good (and I'd say that even if I didn't know her!). I think she's charging somewhere around $75 for a drawing....and I think they're all 8x10.

Anyway, here's a slideshow of her work: PhotoShow | Pencil Portraits

About half-way through is a picture she drew for me for a birthday gift last year (me & my niece in a pumpkin patch; I love it & get so many compliments on it!). Also, near the end, with the caption 'create a family heirloom' is my other BM and her husband; Cathy (the artist) gave it to them for a 1 year anniversary gift this year.

If anyone wants her contact info or if you have any questions, let me know. She really is quite good at this!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

that is awesome, thanks for posting this!

#3 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride
        that is awesome, thanks for posting this!
        no problemo! I'm planning to hire her to draw gifts for my other BMs, I think they'd all LOVE it! I just have to find the right pictures. What do you think...old pictures from when we were all kids, or more recent ones?
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users