Photo

anyone worried about getting sick at ME?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cmingalone

cmingalone
  • Site Supporter
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

I am on the FB page for ME brides an I am freaking out at the sheer volume of brides who mentioned that they themselves (Bride/groom/wedding party) got sick or guests got sick...is this an outbreak happening at the ME??

For US citizens we dont have access to Dukoral. :(:( My FI and I are leaving in 2 weeks for vacation/wedding planning and then  we are set to bring 40 guest back in Feb for our wedding..INCLUDING my 6 year old daughter. I am on the verge of tears right now

#2 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

Like stomach issues from traveling? or something else? We are taking culturelle one month prior to us going to DR for or wedding, we started them yesterday. It is supposed to help with travel related stomach and digestive issues.

Originally Posted by cmingalone 

I am on the FB page for ME brides an I am freaking out at the sheer volume of brides who mentioned that they themselves (Bride/groom/wedding party) got sick or guests got sick...is this an outbreak happening at the ME??

For US citizens we dont have access to Dukoral. :(:( My FI and I are leaving in 2 weeks for vacation/wedding planning and then  we are set to bring 40 guest back in Feb for our wedding..INCLUDING my 6 year old daughter. I am on the verge of tears right now

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users